- Peel the prawns leaving only the tail with shell and cook them in a little fish stock until they turn reddish and reserve them.
- Clean, peel and chop the leek and carrot. Sauté the vegetables with a little oil and Bras del Port Eco sea salt and add the fish stock. Cook for 10 minutes over low heat. To finish the sauce, we crush it in the blender.
- Lightly sauté some onion in a pan with oil. Incorporate the fillets of sea bass, add a little sea salt and lightly fry them. Add a little champagne and fish stock. Boil for 5 minutes and cover to cook with the residual heat and reserve.
- Put the fillets on the plate, accompany with the prawns and pour the sauce over them. Finally, we add a crispy touch with the Bras del Port Sea Salt Flakes.
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 1 big sea bass, clean and filleted
- 8 king prawns
- 50 g leek
- 50 g carrot
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 100 butter
- 1 big onion
- 50 ml champagne
- 160 ml fish stock
- Bras del Port Eco fine sea salt
- Bras del Port Sea Salt Flakes