- Mix the flour with the yeast. Make a hole in the middle and add the grated cheese, milk and softened(*) butter and work the mixture until you get a fine dough.
- Let it rest in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Stretch and mold the dough into a thin sheet and cut into squares.
- Place the squares on a baking sheet and paint them with the beaten yolk. Sprinkle with the Bras del Port Sea Salt Foam with Tomato and Basil.
- Bake at 180º for about 12 minutes or until they begin to brown.
- Just take out of the oven and sprinkle with a little more Sea Salt Foam.
* Leave the butter at room temperature for about two hours or put it in the microwave, at low power, in batches of 10 seconds, until it is soft.