- Low difficulty
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the bones. Remove the pulp of the avocado with the help of a spoon and crush it with a fork and add a splash of lemon..
- Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut into cubes.
- Chop the onion and coriander very thin.
- Mix all the ingredients together with a few drops of tabasco, a little oil and Bras del Port Eco sea salt.
- Put the guacamole in a bowl and decorate on top with the sprouts and Bras del Port Charcoal Sea Salt Flakes.
- Serve with nachos or salty sticks.
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tomato
- A few drops of Tabasco
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- Spring onion sprouts for decorate
- Bras del Port Eco fine sea salt
- Bras del Port Charcoal Sea Salt Flakes