- We cut* the octopus leg as thin as possible and reserve it.
- Mix the oil, vinegar, honey, paprika, Bras del Port Eco sea salt and the pepper to make the vinaigrette. Beat it well with a fork and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Dip the octopus slices in the vinaigrette, arrange them on a plate and season with the Bras del Port Sea Salt Flakes.
* If the octopus leg is frozen a little before using it will be easier to cut.
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 1 boiled octopus leg
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar
- The juice of half a lemon
- Sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Bras del Port Eco fine sea salt
- Bras del Port Sea Salt Flakes