- Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- Peel the garlic and squeeze the half lemon.
- Take the chickpeas, the water, the olive oil, the Bras del Port Eco sea salt, the garlic, the lemon juice and the cumin and mix them well until getting a homogeneous mixture without lumps.
- Serve the hummus in a bowl and decorate with some sweet paprika, chopped chives, a dash of olive oil on top, sesame and
- Serve with carrot sticks or crispy sticks.
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 400 g canned chickpeas ready to use
- 60 ml water
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- A clove of garlic
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon of tahini (a paste made from sesameseeds)
- Sweet paprika
- Sesame seeds
- Bras del Port Eco fine sea salt.
- Bras del Port Sea Salt Flakes.