- Rehydrate the nori sheets by soaking them in a bowl with water for 5 minutes.
- Cut the salmon into small cubes and drain the seaweed.
- Beat the eggs and add the salmon and nori seaweed.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and pour the mixture. Cook stirring almost constantly. Remove from heat and let it with the residual heat trying to keep it soft and creamy.
- Serve the scrambled eggs on a toast and garnish with Bras del Port Charcoal Sea Salt Foam.
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 40 g nori seaweed
- 4 eggs
- 75 g smoked salmon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Bras del Port Charcoal Sea Salt Foam